- 4 channels, Bandwidth 4 GHz, Rise time 175 ps
- Realtime sampling rate of 10 Gsample/s on each channel
- Full measurement bandwidth, even at 1 mV/div
- Acquisition memory 20/40 Msample
- Compliance tests for USB 2.0, 10/100 /1000BaseT and 10GBaseT Ethernet
- Easily view signals on the large 12.1-inch capacitive touchscreen
- Isolate signals in seconds with exclusive Zone touch triggering
- Capture more data with 4 Mpts memory and standard segmented memory
See more signal detail with 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Frequency range up to 4/7/13.6/30/40 GHz
- Up to 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth
- Convenient, intuitive operation with touch screen based user interface 5 GHz
- 0.4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
- Industry’s fast timing capture with deep memory for fast digital system debug
- 2.5 GHz, 400ps timing capture with deep memory
- Up to 128/256M sample memory depth (full/half channel)
- 12.5GHz, 80 ps Timing Zoom with 256k sample memory depth and Up to 1400 Mbps state data rate.
- Performance combined with ease-of-use to speed digital debug and powerful, customizable triggering quickly isolates problems
- Achieve faster throughput and greater uptime with cost-effective performance optimized for manufacturing test
- Perform basic parametric testing of components and functional verification of receivers with industry-leading ACPR, EVM, and output power
- Minimize downtime and expenses with self-maintenance solutions and low-cost repairs
- offers a solid and reliable performance of up to 375W at three outputs.
- table output – excellent load and line regulation: CV <0.01% + 2mV; CC <0.02% + 2mA
- Dual display shows both voltage and current reading
- Fast <50μsec transient response for stable testing
Industrial-Commercial Thermal Imager
- Multi-mode video recording—focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion.
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system—ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience.
Handheld XRF Analyzer
- Powerful 4W x-ray tube, 200 µA current (max), optimized beam settings
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and high analysis throughput
- Advanced color touch LCD screen for clarity, brightness, responsiveness, and energy efficiency for indoor/outdoor use
- Floating Point Processor: Provides more calculations in less time, and leverages more advanced calibration algorithms.